Terms and conditions
Sensemusicstore.com is exclusively owned and operated by
S2S Pte. Ltd
996 Bendemeer Road, B-Central #07-04 , Singapore 339944
All rights, including copyrights of this website are owned by S2S Pte. Ltd. Use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it/them in whole or part, other than your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited except where permission has been granted by authorized personnel of Sense Corporation Pte. Ltd in writing.
Please read this terms and conditions carefully.
Nothing in this provision shall affect the consumer's statutory rights.
The company shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information contained on album detail pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will use all reasonable care to ensure adherence to the delivery times set out.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except when endorsed by authorized personnel of Sense Corporation Pte. Ltd. in writing.
Credit Card Payment and Safety
Charges to your credit card will be shown as SenseMusicstore
Billing is immediately initiated when an order is placed. SenseMusicStore.com does not store any credit card information.
SenseMusicstore.com and our payment service providers will use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and will not release your credit card information to any third parties. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions). However, any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Subject to stock availability, all orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt. We do not have control, and will not be liable for, any unforeseen events that occur in the country of final destination. You can find out your order status by logging in to 'My Account' from the homepage of our website.
Sensemusicstore.com does not charge any custom duties on international shipments; however we cannot guarantee that customs charges will not be applicable to your package when it reaches your country. We are required by law to declare the contents of international packages containing music, or video and to state the full value of the shipment, even if the package contains a gift. We are not responsible for these charges and cannot provide estimates as to what these charges may be. You may wish to contact your local customs office or post office for further information.
Communication & Marketing
By providing SenseMusicstore with your email, postal address, telephone number you shall be deemed to have consented to receive communication from us about our latest products, free gifts for members and special offers which we believe may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you can opt-out by visiting 'My Account' on our website, or simply reply to any of the emails we sent to you.
You can access your account once you receive your register/login. Simply register/login to SenseMusicstore to tailor the communications (emails, postal, telephone) you would like to receive.
If you want to cancel your order, please inform us of this in writing any time up to seven days from the receipt of the goods. Goods should be returned to us at your expense, in an unused, unopened, condition without any seals or wrapping removed or broken. A refund will be issued within 30 days of receipt of acceptable goods or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier. Returned goods should be accompanied by a note showing your name, order number, email address, postal address and the date of order, and should be forwarded to our Customer Service Representatives at the following address:
996 Bendemeer B-Central #07-04, Singapore 339944
Tel: 6562232344 Fax: 6562232311 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Satisfaction Guarantee and Refund Policy
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you have the option of returning it to us in good condition within 30 days of the delivery. We will then issue a refund. We will also be happy to refund the purchase price in full if the return results either from an error made by us or from a defective item. To make a return, please give the reason for the return and wrap the package securely and send it to Customer Service Representatives at the address mentioned above. Please note that refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
Damaged or Defective Items
Should you receive a damaged or defective item, we will offer you a choice of:
* A prompt replacement.
* A full refund.
* An alternative item of the same value.
However, the damaged or defective product must be received by us within 30 days of delivery. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement shipments
Damaged Jewel Case
Should you receive a cracked or damaged jewel case, please contact our Customer Service Centre. We will mail a replacement to you at no additional charge.
All products are subject to availability. Out of stock titles usually come into stock within 1 to 4 weeks but can occasionally take longer. Should we determine that a backordered item is no longer available, we will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible and refund you in full.
New Releases & Pre-Releases
New & Pre releases are offered in good faith based on information given by our suppliers. We are not able to accept responsibility should the release date, content (e.g. tracks) or cover art be changed, or should the release be cancelled. We shall also not be liable for any loss arising from the changes.
• We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account conditions beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
• We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents where:
(a) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(b) there is no breach of duty of care owed by any of our employees or agents;
(c) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, but not restricted to, lost data, lost profits and business interruptions; or
(d) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by the consumer of any of these terms and conditions. All goods supplied are for personal use only.
• Should SenseMusicStore be found responsible, any loss or damages shall not exceed the purchase price.
• We do not supply our goods to any one under the age of 18.
• We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
• If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act or the Unfair Contract Terms Act, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
• These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address/telephone number provided. Once we have received your full payment, you will become the owner of your purchases. However, you shall not obtain any right of copyright (or similar rights) in your purchase, and any unauthorized use including copying, letting for hire or sale is strictly prohibited.
• All graphics, designs and other artwork are the copyright of Sense Corporation Pte. Ltd. Permission is granted to you to electronically copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order, reading the terms & conditions or using this website for your shopping of our products. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
• Sense Corporation Pte. Ltd. is the exclusive owner of the SenseMusicstore trademark & designs and get-up and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any trademarks, brand names, product names or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner's rights.
• This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore